Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye 2007---Hello 2008

Click to play 2007+in+review
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

We have had a very event filled year. We started out with Parker's eye surgery in January and Dr. Bohlman told us last week that the eyes were still straight. That is great news since we have had a years growth and they didn't change. I graduated in May with my master's degree and started in July with my Ed.S. degree. And believe it or not am considering going on to get my Doctorate degree. Just imagine Dr. Mumpower. We did visit Disney World this year in May. Our most favorite place in the world. We also go to go to the Beach in July, we left a few days before and we to Savannah,Ga to eat at Paula Deen's restaurant. We are big Food Network fans. Parker started 2nd grade in August and Meredith gets to start kindergarten next year. I also got a new job this year. I transferred to Indian Springs to teach 1st grade. We also joined a new church and have made lots of new friends. The fall was a little less happy. My Papaw got sick and passed away in October, but he finally go to go "home" which is what he had been wanting to do. We know that even though we miss him, he is a lot better off and we will see him again in heaven. Then we got some excitng news....Lorie and Ted are having a new baby in May. And the best news that we got last week.... It's a GIRL!!!! Well I think that wraps up 2007 in a quick way. I am sure 2008 will be just as exciting if not more.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
This is a way for everyone to keep up with what we are doing.