Friday, February 1, 2008

Kindergarten Shots



Today was the big day. Meredith got her shots to go to kindergarten. We saw Dr. Mitoraj this morning and she had to get 4 shots, a TB test, and a finger prick. I will not lie she screamed and cried, but when it was over, she said that wasn't too bad. We then went to IHOP for some breakfast. Everybody knows a girl needs a friend to celebrate even the smallest accomplishments, so we met Chloe at Libby Lu for makeovers. They both had a great time.

Meredith at IHOP being silly.

Leaving Dr. Mitoraj's office with her special gift for being so brave.



libby lu




Meredith and Chloe at Libby Lu.




Dancing the Chicken Dance.

More dancing.




4 comments:

Robin said...

Love it! I told Allie that Meredith got her shots today, and she just did a big gulp. I said, "It won't be that bad, will it?" And she said, "I don't guess so." Hope so, anyway!

~cassie~ said...

Tell Miss Meredith that I am so proud of her!! Love the makeover pictures. . She looks BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Meredith...I am so proud of you girl. I just can't believe how grown up you are. I love you cutie!!!

Diana

Kristie said...

I love Libby LU's! (So does Isabella...) Those ladies look fantastic!

About Me

My photo
This is a way for everyone to keep up with what we are doing.